Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Day At the Park

Yesterday was the 4th of July. A most venerated and sacred date to Americans, July 4th marks the beginning of our country and recalls the brave sacrifice of so many who died to protect our freedom. As a tribute to those fallen heroes, I decided to go on a picnic. My woman and I drove to a nearby park. We found a secluded area near a rose garden. The sun was shining as we laid out our blanket beneath a 30 foot fir tree. The shade of the tree protected us from the midday sun. We talked, we drank wine together, I read, while she took photographs of flowers. Birds chirped as the squirrels performed an acrobatic show.

After my luncheon, I was most content to lay on the blanket reading a book aptly titled "1776". As the afternoon wore on, the sun drifted lazily across the sky. It wasn't long before I felt its warm embrace on the backs of my bare feet. It was about this time that my balls began to sweat. As the sun slowly crept up my leg, I could feel wet rivulets of sweat running down my balls. Soon I noticed it wasn't just my balls that were sweating, it was also my ass. As the sweat from my ass and balls mixed in a pool just beneath my penis, I slowly rolled over stretching my legs apart in hopes that a cool breeze would provide relief to my sweaty balls. Alas, no breeze could quell the sweat on my balls.

That was 7 hours ago. While the overall temperature in my pants has gone down, my balls have never truly stopped sweating. I think I need a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home