Thursday, July 07, 2005

Slippery When Wet

It was hot today, and I anticipated a day of heavy sweating. I was awakened this morning by the disturbing sound of my balls sweating. You may laugh, but it's true. I can actually hear my balls sweating. It sounds like a soft hiss. Like the wind blowing from the cornfields. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I'm pretty sure I can hear my balls sweat. When I woke up this morning, I considered putting on two pairs of underwear to better catch the sweat I knew would be running off my balls. After my midday workout, I sat down with my legs spread. I knew from the smell my balls had done their work. When I thought no one was looking, I wafted my own scent to my nose, sucked it in slowly, and held it like a child holds a candy bar. It didn't help that my ass was in full rebellion and was giving off stink bombs left and right. Of course, that doesn't phase my balls. They still sweat.

My girlfriend is laughing at me now, but she won't be laughing when I stick my sweaty balls in her face. She thinks I'm kidding, but she should know from past experience that I mean what I say. Sometimes just to teach her a lesson, I pull out my tumescent member and flog her repeatedly about the head and face. If I'm in a particularly foul mood, I do my best to force it into her ear. She complains and screams, but I know she loves it. It hurts my penis to beat her so, but if my balls are especially sweaty that day, I take some consolation in the fact that as she's being beaten with my hardened johnson, the smell from my balls permeates her every orifice.

My balls kind of itch. I think perhaps the dried sweat is beginning to flake off and make them itch. I'm going to wack my girlfriend with my smelly penis and balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home