Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Sweatiest Day of my Balls' Life

Today was a great day for my balls. I obtained an item through perfectly legal means that excited me to such a state that my balls began to sweat as never before. At first, it was just moist as I began using my new piece of gear. But then, as I got into it, I could feel large packets of moisture collecting under my balls, and I knew what was going to happen next. Suddenly I felt little tiny explosions inside my pants and I noticed the area around my groin becoming wet. I pulled down my pants to see what was happening. The sweat was shooting off my balls like shrapnel from a hand grenade radiating from every direction soaking whatever was in its path! My ball sweat was like acid, dissolving metal on contact! I thought about jerking off, but I was afraid of what might happen. I feared the combination of my ball sweat and spunk. It could cause irreparable harm to my surroundings. I fetched a bucket and a miniature squeegy and attempted to get as much sweat off my balls as I could. When the bucket was half full I took it to the garden and watered my Faith roses. Then I farted, and I bent down to smell it. And my balls began to sweat again. It's been a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home